I asked the female demon Onoskelis these questions, into which she answered herself and through her spirit image
Verses 1.1-1.40 published on 3.4.2010
1. Q: Do you have the feet of a donkey as it is said?
A: I have cute woman’s feet and not the feet of a donkey.
2. Q: Where might this kind of information come from that you would have the feet of a donkey?
A: It has been invented by somebody.
Q: Is your form beautiful?
A: My form is beautiful, because demons are like humans in their most beautiful form.
1. Q: Do you recline in a den on the earth as it is claimed?
A: I don’t recline in a den but I have a decent home.
2. Q: Do you do visits on the Earth?
A: I can do visits on the Earth only with my spirit and for that no place of residence is needed.
1. Q: Do you sometimes strangle men?
A: I strangle sometimes some bad men.
2. Q: For what reason do you act like this?
A: Because they have done crimes against my spirit.
1. Q: Do you pervert men from their true nature?
A: Of course, because I’m such demon for whom this suits very well.
2. Q: How do you cause those?
A: From this I’m not allowed to talk to anyone in the world.
Q: Do you live in cliffs, caves and ravines?
A: I don’t happen to live in those.
Q: Do you associate with such men, who think of you as a woman and especially with those who have honey colored skin?
A: I don’t think of myself as a woman, so if someone keeps me as a woman, then I want the one’s soul into Hell whether they had honey colored skin or not, although honey colored skin is in my opinion pleasant.
1. Q: Do you give only little for those who worship you?
A: My worshippers gain more information about Hell through me.
2. Q: Does it happen often that you are worshipped?
A: It happens quite seldom when compared with some more popular demons.
Q: Do you travel during the full moon?
A: I might travel during the full moon, but not especially at that time.
Q: Do you travel out of sight and do you kill indiscriminately?
A: I can travel out of sight, because my spirit can’t be seen in the world. I can’t kill indiscriminately even in Hell.
Q: Are you half hermit, who doesn’t almost dare to push her head out of a cave?
A: I’m not a hermit. This has been invented about me.
Q: Are you Beelzebub’s concubine?
A: I’m not Beelzebub’s concubine. Beelzebub’s concubine doesn’t look like me but is some insect.
Q: Do you have multiple personalities?
A: I do have those. They sometimes change that which is on the top or in power. Demons can have changing side personalities, because our work is so difficult and tiring.
1. Q: On which level of Hell do you live in? How is it like in there?
A: This level of Hell is Satan’s level, so it’s second highest in relation to the world. Here are a lot of poisonous plants, where I’m and terrible fauna. Here is also rain and all poisonous so that raindrops have become acid rain.
2. Q: What kind of humans are there?
A: Here are terribly criminals and others who have caused small troubles.
3. Q: What is their punishment?
A: They can enjoy some from this nature, but at the moment they do something wrong, some beast eats them or they become poisoned from the plants.
1. Q: What is your relationship with Satan?
A: Satan is demon’s best friend.
2. Q: How does this come forward?
A: Demons need guiding from an entity which is cleverer than they are.
1. Q: What is your relationship with God?
A: God is a very valuable entity to me.
2. Q: How does this come forward?
A: So that we remember what He has told us, so that we wouldn’t offend against Him.
Q: What is your relationship with Jesus?
A: Jesus is one of God’s children. We aren’t in almost any dealing with him.
1. Q: From what and when have you come to be?
A: I have come to be from some human around 50 000 years ago.
2. Q: What kind of human was she?
A: She was very beautiful and frivolous. She lived from the forest, but lived with other humans.
Q: What is your outlook like?
A: I look like a young woman. I have black straight hair which is cut above shoulders.
1. Q: What kind of works do you do in Hell?
A: I’m rarely at work. It is good to be here. I do work at the fires of Hell sometimes when Satan has commanded me to do him a service.
2. Q: What can these services be like?
A: They are bad things for the humans in the world. We do plans to humans who we have enslaved. I’m not allowed to say more about those.
Q: Do you ever visit the world?
A: I never visit the world. I can’t do the transferring of the spirit, but I can talk to the humans of the world from Hell, if that is necessary.
Q: What is your relationship with angels?
A: My relationship with angels is quite good. They are a bit more intelligent than I’m.
Q: Do you have children, who live in the world?
A: I have children, but they don’t live in the world.
1. Q: What are your intentions for humans in the world?
A: World’s humans should understand the demon’s matters, so that they could work better in the world without us causing troubles.
2. Q: Would there be any benefit from demons to humans of the world?
A: Demons would benefit world’s humans. Information grows with the help from demons. We tell all the things we want to tell.
1. Q: Are you or have you been a goddess?
A: I have been a goddess to some humans in history, but they were only small groups and from them nothing is known in the world today.
2. Q: What did they do then, when they held you as a goddess?
A: They were occultistic and sacrificed to me and tried to contact me.
1. Q: Which things do you like the most?
A: I like the most peaceful animals and plants.
2. Q: What do you like about those?
A: They are so nice to look at and touch.
1. Q: Who are your friends?
A: My friends are Satan’s demons, because they are my greatest helpers.
2. Q: What do you think about others than Satan’s demons?
A: They have less to do with me.
1. Q: What do you do with the other demons?
A: We plan world events and have fun as one has fun in here.
2. Q: How does one have fun in Hell?
A: By eating good food and socializing.
Q: Are you happy with the attention you have received?
A: I’m happy with all the attention I have received.
1. Q: How do demons know how to punish a human in a right way in Hell?
A: Demons can sense injustice?
2. Q: Do you need advices from someone to this also?
A: Demons receive sometimes advices from higher beings.
1. Q: Do you help some humans in the world?
A: I don’t know.
2. Q: Do you intend to help some humans in the world?
A: I don’t intend to help humans in the world.
Q: Where does the evil of demons come from?
A: Demons are so much less developed. They are more evil because of that.
1. Q: How do you receive new goods into Hell?
A: Demons know that goods are produced somewhere else to here in Hell and they are sent to us as shipments.
2. Q: What are the goods usually like?
A: They are a bit different than goods on planet Earth. They are made by holier a bit. From those no more is talked about.
1. Q: Do demons have in their use appliances that have been developed by the sciences of the world?
A: Demons don’t use so bad appliances almost at all.
2. Q: In which way are the appliances that are created in the world worse?
A: They are so low powered and endure less. From this nothing more is talked about.
Q: Are you jealous to world’s humans?
A: I’m not jealous to the world’s humans. Demons couldn’t live peacefully in the world, because there it is harder to live than here at the fires of Hell as a demon.
Q: Can demons sometimes in the future live as humans in the world?
A: Demons receive this possibility only when the universe has ended. This I have been taught.
1. Q: What is demon’s main duty?
A: Demons have to upkeep the worst spiritual level of planet Earth.
2. Q: Is this difficult?
A: It isn’t very difficult. One has to only sacrifice time for it.
1. Q: Do demons need to eat?
A: Demons have to eat, because demons get hungry.
2. Q: Do you eat more than humans?
A: We eat according to our need. It changes.
1. Q: Do you lead some other demons?
A: I have twenty pupils.
2. Q: What do you teach them?
A: I teach them more demonic functions, because they are so young demons.
Q: Are you happy with your life?
A: I’m happy with my life, although I meet many troubling things daily.