I asked the Holy Spirit these questions, into which he answered himself and through his spirit image
Verses 1.1-1.54 published on 8.3.2010
1. Q: What kind of entity would you describe yourself?
A: I’m an androgynous entity, to whom has been given as a mission the maintenance of the common welfare.
2. Q: Who do you serve and who are the targets of your work?
A: I serve well thinking humans and God.
3. Q: Why do you serve just well thinking humans?
A: Well thinking humans are the only ones, who I can act with.
1. Q: Is the church’s teaching of trinity true?
A: Church’s teaching of trinity isn’t true.
2. Q: How isn’ it true?
A: I’m not a godly entity, but I’m a created spirit for helping mankind in the world.
3. Q: Who has created you?
A: God created me before the birth of Christ.
1. Q: Are you one of God’s three persons?
A: I’m not at all a person of God.
2. Q: Where does this thought of you as God’s person originate from?
A: It originates from church’s explanations, so that things would be better sounding than they are.
1. Q: Are you like God?
A: I’m not like God, although there is a spiritual mark in me from God’s creation work.
2. Q: So you are just a spirit entity created by God?
A: Exactly, I’m not that miraculous.
1. Q: Where do you work mostly?
A: I work among good people.
2. Q: Why do you work just with good people?
A: Good people are more receiving to the effect of the Holy Ghost than bad people.
1. Q: Do you give humans words that they can then say with your help?
A: I give humans words through manipulation.
2. Q: Why do you give words to humans?
A: Because Holy Ghost knows things better than people do.
3. Q: Do you do this a lot?
A: I don’t do it a lot, but in crisis situation Holy Ghost gives words that can save lives.
4. Q: Are you also the spirit of truth?
A: I am the spirit of truth. I don’t like lies at all.
5. Q: Why do you have this kind of name also?
A: Because God has created me to be truthful.
1. Q: Did you teach the apostles?
A: I did teach the apostles about how to act with Jesus.
2. Q: What did you teach them?
A: I taught them about the meaning of Jesus, truth, meaning of the scriptures and about the functions of a truthful church.
1. Q: Are you an entity with a person?
A: I’m an entity who has a person?
2. Q: What kind of person are you?
A: I sound like a man and I look like a man, but I’m androgynous.
1. Q: Why is offending you unforgiveable?
A: Offending me is unforgiveable, because my offender is a certain wrongdoer towards the spirit.
2. Q: Where does it originate, that your offender is a certain wrongdoer of the spirit?
A: Because I have done nothing wrong, that is why no one should have a reason to offend me.
3. Q: What kind of punishment does one receive from offending you?
A: From offending me one receives a permanent writing in the Book of Life, which will be taken open in the final judgment.
4. Q: So from certain wrongdoings one receives a permanent writing in the Book of Life?
A: Exactly, that is used to calculate what a person is capable of doing afterwards.
1. Q: Can you forgive sins?
A: I can forgive sins.
2. Q: How can you forgive sins?
A: Because I have been given that ability from God.
3. Q: How does forgiving a sin take place?
A: I happens so, that you tell me or God about your sin and we bless you after you have done so.
1. Q: What happens in receiving the Holy Ghost?
A: In receiving the Holy Ghost we bless you and you become cleaner and more capable of doing good.
2. Q: When is receiving the Holy Ghost possible?
A: It is possible to carry out anywhere when one is sincere and righteous.
1. Q: Do you know about the mysteries of God?
A: Holy Ghost knows all the God’s mysteries.
2. Q: Can you tell me something about these mysteries?
A: God’s mysteries are difficult to understand for humans, because for that information is needed from longer period of time than what humans are able to understand.
1. Q: Did you guide the writers of the Holy Scriptures?
A: I did guide also the writers of the Holy Scriptures.
2. Q: In what ways did you guide them?
A: I gave them subjects and told them what they have to write.
3. Q: Did you succeed well in this?
A: I didn’t manage always to give them information, because some of them were very stubborn.
1. Q: Are you a human like entity?
A: My form is human like, but I’m an androgynous entity.
2. Q: Can you live in the world as a human sometime?
A: The Holy Spirit can’t live in a flesh body.
1. Q: Did Jesus send you into the world?
A: Jesus didn’t send me into the world, but God sent me, when Jesus had to born.
2. Q: When did you come into the world?
A: I came before the birth of Jesus.
3. Q: How much earlier?
A: When Jesus was conceived in Marie’s womb.
1. Q: Are you under the creator?
A: I’m under God.
2. Q: What does God ask you to do?
A: God holds me as a shepherd for the children of men.
1. Q: Are you the spirit of Christ?
A: I’m not the spirit of Christ. Spirit of truth is closer to truth.
2. Q: So you are always truthful?
A: I’m always truthful.
1. Q: How would you like people to live their lives?
A: I’d like them to have fewer wars and to give each other more of their time and understanding.
2. Q: What kind of life would be in accordance with your will?
A: Sort of when argues would end in a hug, alms were given to the poor and everyone would know each other thoroughly.
Q: Does anyone else know you than God and Jesus?
A: I’m not known by any other than some deeply religious people from the world.
1. Q: Can you sanctify souls?
A: I can’t sanctify souls, but my support is needed by many people.
2. Q: In what ways do you support humans?
A: I support them by speaking into their subconscious understanding and wisdom.
3. Q: Does it help them?
A: They usually feel themselves better afterwards.
Q: Are the gifts of the Holy Spirit true?
A: Gifts of the Holy Spirit are true. Holy Spirit can have effect on people so that miracles happen.
1. Q: What can you tell about the gifts of the Holy Spirit: wisdom, understanding, counsel, knowledge, fortitude, piety and fear of God?
A: They are the most important of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. Gifts of the Holy Spirit are miracles made by me that are affecting to peoples actions.
2. Q: What kind of person one has to be, that one can receive gifts of the Holy Spirit?
A: One has to be pious and modest in one’s own matters.
3. Q: Can many of the gifts of the Holy Ghost be received through you?
A: One can’t have all the gifts of the Holy Spirit, it is impossible to achieve. One is able to receive three gifts of the Holy Spirit.
1. Q: Are miracles healing and speaking in tongues real?
A: They are real work of the spirits.
2. Q: In which situations can these occur?
A: They can occur, when the Holy Spirit teaches humans to act right according to God and when God allows miracles to happen.
1. Q: What can you tell about the fruits of the spirit: charity, joy, peace, patience, benignity, goodness, longanimity, mildness, faith, modesty, continency and chastity?
A: Fruits of the Holy Spirit can be achieved, when one lives pious life and cares for ones fellow men.
2. Q: Are these difficult to achieve?
A: Fruits of the Holy Spirit are quite difficult to achieve. It requires conviction.
1. Q: Why did Christ say, that blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is unforgiveable?
A: He said so, because the Holy Spirit is a spirit entity that is holy, and who has done nothing wrong and is so beyond injustice. Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is unforgiveable, because there is no reason for that, but it’s always injustice. And from injustice one is punished always.
2. Q: Can’t one have other wrongdoings forgiven though?
A: Other wrongdoings one can atone when one has suffered it through repentance or by receiving punishment. No wrongdoing is forgiven straight, but there is always atonement connected.
3. Q: But blasphemy against the Holy Spirit can’t be atoned?
A: Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is unforgiveable, and from those one receives always a marking in to the Book of Life, which will be opened in the final judgment when the world has ended.
1. Q: Can the Holy Spirit drive out demonic spirit entities? How does it happen?
A: The Holy Spirit can’t drive demonic spirit entities out but with the help from humans. For that is a physical entity required, through which can demonic spirit entities be driven out. It happens so that the Holy Spirit cleanses the soul from demonic spirit entities, because I can modify spirit entities so that they can’t live in the same body.
2. Q: What is required from the one, through whom you can perform driving out demonic spirit entities from human?
A: From him is strong faith and understanding of the Holy Spirit needed.
1. Q: Can blasphemy against the Holy Spirit be forgiven? Why?
A: Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit can’t be forgiven, because it’s always a wrongdoing.
2. Q: Which punishment does one receive from it?
A: From blasphemy against the Holy Spirit one receives as a punishment a more cursed soul.
3. Q: Is this curse permament?
A: The curse of the Holy Spirit is permanent, so that it has been marked on the Book of Life. But there are consequences already in the life of the world like more unhappy mind.
1. Q: What was your opinion about the pharisees of the times of Jesus?
A: My opinion about them was that pharisees in the times of Jesus had done wrong towards the Holy Spirit, because they didn’t want to believe Jesus to be the messianic Redeemer.
2. Q: In what way was that a crime towards you?
A: They should not have caused trouble to such a holy human as Jesus. Instead they named him and the God’s apostles as mockers towards God.
1. Q: In what ways is the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit done?
A: Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is done with secular things, as if the spirit world didn’t exist.
2. Q: Is secularity then always blasphemy against the Holy Spirit?
A: Secularity is poisonous towards the meanings of God. Blasphemy against the spirit of God is always blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.
1. Q: How did you cooperate with Jesus and God?
A: I cooperate with them so that we exchange our information from time to time and we plan measures in regard to some persons.
2. Q: For what kind of persons do you plan measures?
A: For those who have done blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, God or Jesus or who have distinguished and so deserve a reward from their fairness.
Q: Do you protect humans from physical and spiritual dangers?
A: I protect humans from themselves by guiding them to more just actions. In this way I can protect them.
Q: How are you different from Jesus and God?
A: I differ from Jesus and God so, that I’m just a spirit entity created by God, who has been sent into the world to spread holy information to the people living in the world.
Q: Do you live in the heart of hearts of the believers?
A: I don’t settle down in anyone’s body, because it is area for the soul, but I can guide humans to more just actions.
1. Q: How do you support humans with their problems?
A: I support humans by giving them advice in to their subconscious, because not everybody hears me consciously, but I have to talk to into their subconscious.
2. Q: Does your aid usually work well?
A: My aid works quite well, although people who are wrongful can’t believe what I’m telling them.
1. Q: Was Jesus born under your influence?
A: Jesus was born from Mary. When he was fully grown, I brightened his mind, so that he could talk as he did.
2. Q: So the birth of Jesus wasn’t under your influence?
A: I haven’t influenced anyone’s birth, but Jesus’s birth was because of the state of the world at that point.
Q: Did you sanctify Jesus at the moment of his baptism?
A: I sanctified Jesus at the moment of his baptism. I do it often in different churches, that I sanctify them even if I wouldn’t be in any other dealings with them.
Q: What meaning does water have for you?
A: Water is the most holy substance when thinking materially. It is very special substance, because it keeps up the life of so many beings.
1. Q: What meaning does fire have for you?
A: The Holy Spirit keeps fire important in emotional aspects, but not physical fire.
2. Q: In what kind of effect does spiritual fire have?
A: Spiritual fire affects revivingly and constructively.
1. Q: How do you guide humans into salvation?
A: I guide humans into salvation by helping them in their troublesome matters with advices and requests.
2. Q: Do people gain salvation with your help?
A: More is needed for salvation than my help. Good relationship with God is the most important.
1. Q: Did you go into Jesus’s disciples when that situation in the Bible happened, as they were gathered in Jerusalem?
A: I did accompany Jesus’s disciples then when that situation in the Bible took place. They received with the help from God special gifts by the influence of the Holy Spirit.
2. Q: So did God cause the speaking with tongues and not the Holy Spirit?
A: Because of the influence of the Holy Spirit, they were able to speak in tongues, but also God was needed for it.
Q: What do you think of a dove representing you?
A: Doves are suitable for representing me, because I’m a peaceful and spiritual entity.
Q: What gender are you?
A: I’m an androgynous entity.
Q: What do you think about racism?
A: Racism is awful to see, because everyone should be able to live among others without racial discrimination.
Q: Are today’s people more wrongful or just than earlier?
A: Today’s people are slightly more just than earlier. This is because of the development of the moral as people’s welfare has grown.
Q: Did you influence in the lives of many historical prominent persons?
A: I haven’t influenced impressively but in religious people’s lives, but I have managed to help some people, who were prominent persons.
1. Q: What is your opinion about wars?
A: Wars are the work of wrongdoers. There should be better conversational manners than killing and destroying.
2. Q: Is any war justified?
A: There isn’t a justified war.
3. Q: How can we prevent wars?
A: Wars can be prevented with better education and growing of morale in society.
1. Q: How should people work with each other in your opinion?
A: Humans should agree with the difficulties caused by others and not always start an argument. Understanding is worth more than gold.
2. Q: Will people work better in the future?
A: Humans work better usually in a more developed society and well-being usually increases the will of preventing problems.
1. Q: Are churches in your opinion truthful?
A: Churches aren’t in my opinion truthful. They have too simple understanding about their beliefs.
2. Q: Are churches still advancing matters?
A: Churches are advancing in other matters, like in the growing of kindness. Because of them at least some is known about the Holy Spirit.
Q: What penalty do the oppressors of nations receive?
A: Oppressors of nations do blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, because no-one is above others. They will suffer in hell and will have their deserved penalty in the lives to come.
1. Q: Is hell just in your opinion?
A: Hell is just, but demons are allowed to depart from justice a bit as individual entities.
2. Q: How just are demons?
A: Demons know only how to punish wrongdoers and they don’t make a mistake in their matters almost at all.
1. Q: What kind of place is heaven?
A: Heaven is a place, where all emotional and physical needs become fulfilled. In heaven one might meet also things seen as bad, but heaven is still a righteous place.
2. Q: How does one get into heaven after death?
A: Into heaven gets that kind of people, who have repented their doings and who don’t deserve hell’s punishments.
1. Q: Do you have any helpers? Who are they?
A: I have almost no helpers. God at times helps he though, because I don’t completely get along on my own.
2. Q: How does he help you?
A: He takes off personal spiritual problems from me, which are caused to me by people’s wrongdoings.
1. Q: What do you like about demons?
A: Demons belong to hell and they can’t come in to the world, because they are too bad entities.
2. Q: What is their mission in hell?
A: In hell they work in their own working environment and fit best in to there.
1. Q: Is Jesus still sinless? How has he been able to keep himself as so?
A: Jesus is still sinless, because God protects him from bad things. In addition he doesn’t have bad will at all. Because of that he lives rather in heaven in these days.
2. Q: Do people, who end up in heaven after death, meet Jesus?
A: They meet Jesus most likely. Usually they say, that:”Jesus is more holy than I thought of.”